HEDGECENT’s ‘Unleash your trading power’ Demo Contest is a contest only held on demo accounts. Join now and win real cash with virtual money!
How to join the contest?
• Initial balance: $10,000
• Fixed leverage: 1: 200
• Trading platform: MT5
• Account Type: Standard, ECN or Elite
• Expert Advisors (EA) are not allowed.
• Award: The prize will be credited to the winner’s live trading account.
• HEDGECENT plans and manages the Contest.
• From the start date until the end date, the Contest will last 10 days.
• Before the Contest begins, registration is made available. Anyone can sign up for the Contest throughout the registration period.
• The Contest is only open to adults who are of legal age.
• For the Contest, each participant must create a new demo account.
• Each participant pledges to register with accurate information. Giving false information could get you kicked out of the Contest.
• Any IP match will result in automatic disqualification.
• Arbitrage trading of any kind and other unfair practices involving prices and/or quotes will result in exclusion from the Contest.
• Any participant may be rejected or disqualified by the Company without providing a reason. Opening large volume opposite orders with the same currency pairs in various trading accounts around the same time, utilizing failures in the quote flow for securing a guaranteed profit, or any other forms of dishonesty are all grounds for disqualification.
• The participant with the highest balance wins the contest.
HEDGECENT is operated by HEDGECENTLTD, is regulated and licensed broker of international CFDs and trading securities. HEDGECENTLTD is authorised by the MWALI International Services Authority(Comoros) with license number T2023375 as an international brokerage, registered in P.B.1257 Bonovo Road, Fomboni, Comoros, KM.
RiskDisclosure: all financial products traded with margin are complex instruments and come with a high risk to your capital due to leverage. You should consider whether you understand how work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. Please ensure that you understand the risks and seek independent advice if necessary. You can check our Terms of Business and Risk Disclosure Statement under Legal Documents menu.
The content on this website should not be considered as investment advice, a suggestion, or an invitation to participate in any investment activities.